Sunday

model


I'm making another little film, using all the wonderful bits and pieces I picked up at the Kathleen and Lily's final sale. (Something I'm very sad about really, it was one of the shops which made that end of Mansfield Road worth the trek.) It involves a knitting pattern for a baby giant panda, some dubious leather and three plesiosaurs. That's all I'm saying.
But, I'm out of energy, and literally out of batteries - that picture above was the only one I managed to upload before the camera turned itself off. I thought it was worth the preview anyway, as I might not be able to post the finished film for a few days yet. 


Image used as backdrop from the front page of this Saturday's Guardian Travel section, credit: photograph of a beach on the island of Sao Tome: Alamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment